Today….. We gather here together in this place of worship….. To remember ……and to celebrate…. the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
I want us to walk together, through the scriptures this morning. And let the Holy Spirit reveal the Power……. that raised our Savior from the dead.
And that same Power will also quicken your mortal bodies, and cause you to receive and experience everlasting life!
ARE YOU READY?
- (Luke 19:10) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. We are to reach out to those that are lost
- (Titus 2:14) Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. He is our REDEMER
- (Matthew 15:31) Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel. He made the lame to walk and the blind to see.
- (John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. He showed us the way, truth and revealed the life of God to us.
And for all the Good that he did, this is what he received in return:
- (Mark 14:44-46) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely. And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him. And they laid their hands on him, and took him. He was betrayed with a kiss and arrested by night.
- (Mark 15:15) And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isiah 53:5)
- (John 19:5) Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man! They placed on our Lords head a crown of thorns.
- (John 19:23) Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They nailed him to a cross!
- (Luke 23:44) And it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. Darkness filled the earth because the light of the world gave up the ghost.
- (Luke 24:1-7) Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulcher, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments: And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them.
Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
THE TOMB COULDN’T HOLD HIM;
DEATH HAD NO VICTORY OVER HIM.
THE ANGELS PROCLAIMED
WHY SEEK YE THE LIVING AMONG THE DEAD
HE IS NOT HERE, HE IS RISEN!
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
A-long life’s narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives.
He lives within my heart.
Say Yes 2 Jesus Today
And Live Forever More